Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:56:34 -0500
Greetings Olushola, Ian and list--

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Olushola, there are several ways to get to the Defrag facility in XP Pro -
I assume the routes are the same in the Home version.

1. Start\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Defrag.  If you do this with the
desktop showing, you can right-drag Defrag and 'COPY' it to desktop, which
will create a shortcut for next time.

2. My Computer, right-click C drive\Properties\Tools\Defrag.

Note that it's recommended to use ScanDisk before a defrag.  Note also that
Windows will probably tell you it doesn't need a defrag even if it looks a
mess.

----end of original message-----------

To this point nobody has mentioned this, however; you must be a member of
the
Administrators group to carry out a defrag operation.  XP home only allows
for
the creation of two user types: computer administrator and limited user.
(XP Pro
allows the creation of a number of other user 'variations'.)  Neither of
the above
procedures will work if you are a member of the limited group under XP Home
(at least if what is displayed for my limited users of XP Pro holds true
for XP Home).

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: