Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:00:32 -0700
The buttons are hidden. If you go to the center top of the
window  edge and hover a hand will appear that lets you pull down the
window ...and if you do the same on the left... I think it is left...
there is a hidden menu that will appear when you hover over it. Of
course ALT F4 will close anything in windows.. including windows,
just remember that laptops generally have their own function key
assignments that work with the F keys. And the windows key plus M
will minimize all open windows so you can see the desktop.

>It will be a long time before I leave Windows 7, but a friend of
>mine went out and  purchased a new computer with Windows 8 on it.
>
>She wants to know how to close a window after she's done with it.
>So, how do you close a window after you're done with it?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml