Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 01:48:57 -0400
I lost play of midi files  in Windows 3.1. I got the midi working, but now
I can't play wave files. When I play a file it chops off the sound.  When I
set the interrupts for the SoundBlaster card DMA 0, int 10 thru the
configuration program of the SoundBlaster card, it accepts int 10. When I
boot into Windows 3.1 it tells me the driver is wrong, when I try to
correct the drive it will show up to interrupt 7, no 10. Does anybody know
what is happening? The sound was working with int 10 before, as I wrote
down the orginal  configuration when it was working.
Harvey Rose

Which is worse, to spend more than you expected or less than you should?
Zig Ziglar