Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amado Pino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 01:12:26 -0400
  Subject: virus

  I had Norton Anti Virus on my computer but was having lots of trouble so =
I uninstalled it. I installed the free AVG that was recommended. =20 Last
night I did a scan and it came up with 23 infected files. It = healed 22 but
1 is still infected and couldn't heal it. So it is still = on my computer.
The name of it is Downloader Agent.J. Gateway won't help me with it. They
said they = don't give support with viruses. =20 I hate to reformat my
computer at this time, can you give me any help. = Thank you very much.

  ------------------------------

   Hi Geraldine,

  Have you used the standard removal steps like turning system restore off
and restarting your computer? During the restart enter the safe mode and
then use AVG's scan to detect and clean/delete the problem. I would
recommend the on line scan at http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ to make sure
that your system is clean. Trend Micro and Symantec have some of the best
removal instructions and tools available. Symantec also has an on line scan,
should you need another opinion.

  Good luck,

  Amado

                       http://freepctech.com/rode