Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Schroyer, Dale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:23:00 -0500
        Reveal codes is nothing compared to using the little paragraph
symbol in word. This does the same function as reveal codes and shows
all formating codes and more depending in what view of the document you
are using.
Dale Schroyer                   [log in to unmask]
Springfield, MA  "Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious"
 ----------
From: Roxanne Pierce
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] WordPerfect Upgrade
Date: Monday, March 09, 1998 11:57AM

However, the one *major* enhancement that WordPerfect (all versions) has
that
distinguishes it from Word  (all versions) is Reveal Codes.  Those of us
who
are accustomed to use Reveal Codes in order to tell precisely what
formatting
code is affecting our layout, and where it is, have a very difficult
time
working "blind" in Microsoft Word.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]

On Sunday, March 08, 1998 09:13, John Chin
[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]