Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:18:18 -0400
You should be able to track this with Roxio's GoBack 3 Deluxe. I've found
this to be the best utility I've ever invested money in - bar none.
Absolutely rock solid.

What you CAN do with this problem machine (user) is install the
"Auto-revert" feature which is only available in the deluxe edition. As the
administrator, you control the password so this problem user cannot change
your settings. Each time the computer reboots, it reboots to the last
condition you the administrator left in - no matter what this or other user
did to it. This by the way should be good for those people with children who
love to diddle around with the family computer.

Of course, you can instead of the auto-revert, just use the normal feature
of choosing to revert to some earlier time at your choosing - whenever
you've found the computer is not operating or behaving the way you like. On
completion of reversion, GoBack presents you with a log that allows you to
save some of the files that have been updated since that restored time. Neat
stuff.

It also comes in a Network version if that is your configuration. I've no
experience with it on a network but if it works as well as on my single user
system . . .

Good luck.

Larry Stewart
e-mail: [log in to unmask]