Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gail Titus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:19:29 -0400
>>- Original Message -----
From: David Grossman
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 11:23 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express messages

The proper way to move Outlook Express messages from one computer setup to
another is by exporting them. However, I have a computer in which the OE
files themselves were saved, but Windows XP was partially deleted. When
Windows was re-installed (in another directory) it would no longer recognize
the OE files.

Is there a utility somewhere that allows the files to be read or which turns
them into plain *.TXT files?

David Grossman<<

Dear David,

It is possible to put those files back into OE. In your new Outlook Express, create folders with exactly the same names as your old folders. Close OE. In 'My Computer', go to wherever your new OE stores it's files (you can search on dbx to find them). Replace the new folders with the old files. When you re-start OE, your old folders should be back.

Gail Titus

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml