Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 13:34:30 -0700
Just a note for anyone wanting to use Calendar Creator 6 with Win2k. Despite
statements to the contrary by Broderbund tech support, CC6 works quite well
with Win2k. The problem is with the install program - it reports that you
need NT with SP4 and quits! If you can install under NT and copy the
registry entries, there is no problem. The only trouble I had with this
method is that the artwork library browser is not automatically linked,
although it works if you start it separately.

Broderbund tech support is an oxymoron. They refused to provide me with any
answers and told me I had to go back to version 4 of CC. But that version
does not work properly at all - no graphics!

Peter Shkabara, P.E.
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>