Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 12:32:54 +0300
Hi!

I've delete all autorun shortcuts long ago (except MGA QuickDesk - utility
for my Matrox adapter and display). But still McAffee VShield and
Task Planning load to taskbar (where is time and sound control allocated).
By pressing C-A-del once I see strange programs Systray and Hgcctl95.
Is it what I may have or not?
There was no problems with win95 and linux - its began after I install
win98.

Alex.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html