Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
At Neethling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:44:46 +0200
Unfortunately I lost the previous messages concerning the search for an easier
way to manage Bookmarks between browsers, so I cannot quote any of the previous
correspondence.

I have been using a program called Quicklinks Explorer V3.0 for the past year to
mannage my bookmarks.  The program has a similar interface as the normal Windows
Explorer, so that the user should feel very comfortable using it.  The program
is able to pass (and retrieve) URL's to most of the top browsers (IE, NC, Opera,
Mosaic, Spyglass), and works, therefore, independantly from the browser.  The
program also comes in three flavours, one of them being freeware, and as the
user wants more, he/she can upgrade to any of the other programs.  A new beta
V4.0 is available at the moment, while the trusty V3.0 is still available for
download.

Visit   http://www.quicklinks.com  and see for yourself.

At Neethling
Cape Town