Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nick Torraca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:19:44 -0500
Assuming that your antivirus is up to date, you may have a prank type
program. A friend of mine had this symptom after receiving and running a
suspicious email from another friend. I found that his machine had a file
named sleeping.exe on it and it was running upon startup. I disabled it in
the windows 98 system configuration utility. I never did find any info on
it. Its been months and no 'payload' has been released. Be aware, as
mentioned by another, that the moving icons is also a symptom of a more
serious virus of the Magistr type. So make sure you have the latest
protection. No evidence of that virus on the particular machine I worked on.
Also some prank type programs are 'nicer' and might put an icon in your tray
or possibly stop when you hit the esc key. You will find lots of info on
prank type programs if you do an internet search for 'prank software' or
something similar. Good luck. -Nick