Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:55:09 +0200
Dear Barbara,

Try opening the mailboxes first with Notepad. If your file is too large,
Windows will automatically suggest Wordpad, but that should not be your first
choice. There will be a box which asks whether to always open files of this
type with Notepad. Leave that box unchecked. Your messages will appear as one
big file, with a lot of header information preceding each message.

David Grossman

At 07:58 PM 11/29/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>I will try to be as brief as possible regarding a dilemma I have in trying to
open some dbx files.  I was having problems with error messages and blue
screens in my Outlook Express 5 program.  A tech support person diagnosed
it as
a corrupt mail message or mailbox and worked with me to copy all mailboxes
to a
file on my harddrive - C:\Mail and then delete all the mailboxes out of OE5 as
we did not know which one was corrupting it.  It worked and the program is
working fine.

>It did not occur to me that I would not be able to open the dbx mailboxes
that
are all nicely showing up on my C: drive.  If I right click on a file I do not
get an option to open.  I cannot import them back into OE5 because the C drive
is not there to select.  Another tech support person told me I cannot open
them
at all outside OE5??  Someone else said they open them with WordPad, but I
can't find anyway to do that.

>If you click on My Computer, then View, Options, then File Types and select
DBX, where it asks what the program opens with is BLANK.  Is that where
mine is
missing something?

>I have tried doing searches in Microsoft's OE 150,000 message knowledge base,
but have found nothing that helps.  Can anyone help?

>TIA,
>
>Barbara Allen
>
>             PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
>                     visit our download web page at:

<http://nospin.com/pc/files.html>http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

Find out about many moderated e-mail discussion groups on Jewish and Hebrew
topics by sending a blank message to <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html