Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Maxi Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:06:36 -0500
Hi Doretta, it is very simple. Highlight the text you wont to print, Click
file on your tool bar, Click print, (in the page range box) click selection,
apply & print. You can highlight in two ways. left click at the beginning of
the text you wont to print, hold down the shift key & click at the end of
the text. This is simpler than trying to control your mouse to highlight.
With most e-mail you will have to click forward in able to print anything.
If this is not what you are speaking of please let me know.

Maxi

I just bought a new computer, and it has windows XP, and I'm using Outlook
Express for my email, and I don't know how to get it to print only the parts
of something instead of the whole thing.  On my old computer I used
Netscape, and it was very easy, but I'm having a hard time finding out how
to do it in Outlook Express.  Doretta  [log in to unmask]
Thank you very much for your time