Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:51:01 EST
> I have seen this asked before, a freebie program that splits a file
>  larger than 1.4 Mb so it can be copied to 1.44 Mb diskettes.
>
>  If a freebie (shareware) is not available, do you know where I can find
>  the other?

I hope that this has not already been suggested but you might try a program
called PKZIP. It will compress a program, file, or group of files so that it
or they may fit onto one floppy, can be self extracting  meaning that once
the zipped file is placed on the desired computer, you just have to execute
the file and it will uncompress itself. Even if the file is not saved as self
extracting, PKZIP is a pretty universally accepted program. Finally, if the
file will not compress onto a single floppy, it prompts you to insert another
until the files are all copied. You can find the program at "www.pkware.com".
I feel that this is a must have program.

Dennis Noble
www.hungryfireman.com

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html