Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:54:46 -0700
Rick,
Go to this site at Canon to download the drivers for the BJC-610

http://www.ccsi.canon.com/cgi-bin/downloads.pl?p=BJC-610

I have a BJC-620 and after going to Win98 the drivers that came with the
printer (Windows Printing System 1.01) would lock up my computer. I
contacted Canon and they said I would have to use the raster driver in
Win98. It works fine but I lost some of the extra features. I now just get
generic error messages instead of the sound file telling me I'm out of ink
etc.

Mike

> I've recently upgraded to a new system and run into a printer problem.  My
> formerly reliable Canon BJC-610 worked fine under W95 for three years.
> During that time I misplaced one of the three floppies supplied by Canon
> that had the printer drivers.  No big deal, I thought, I don't need it.
But
> the printer has become uncomfortable with my new system under W98 (the
local
> shop which built the system for me installed the printer driver for me
when
> they put the system together) and stopped executing commands to print

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html