Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:03:19 -0500
At 19:08 12/8/98 -0800, Bob Sauerbier wrote:
>Hi All: I've lost the use of my netscape browser after attempting
>to download "Get Right". Removed and reinstall netscape 4.5 and 4.08,
>neither will browse. Netscape however will load and connect to email
>pages, but will show document loaded and go no where when I attempt
>to browse.

Hi Bob

This problem is described at <http://www.headlightsw.com/faq.html#del>.

Netscape 4.05 to 4.0 fixed this problem, but Netscape 4.5 has
it back! (And maybe 4.08.). From the above URL:
If GetRight is moved, deleted, or incorrectly uninstalled, it
can not update the settings used to integrate into Netscape.
Netscape then has problems because it can't find the GetRight
files. Symptoms are obvious: the browser doesn't ever open any
web page you type in or select from your bookmarks and always
says "Done" at the bottom.

The solution:
Download <http://www.headlightsw.com/fix_nscp.zip>.
Save this file, unzip it, and run FIX_NSCP.REG. It will remove
the settings from Netscape that cause it to intercept Netscape URLs.
You can also do this by hand, the registry settings to remove are:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Netscape\Netscape Navigator\Automation Protocols]
http=     (delete value)
ftp=     (delete value)
And the GetRight setting that tells it to do the click monitoring:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Headlight\GetRight\Config]
WatchBrowser=00000000

In other words, highlite and delete both http and ftp in the right
pane of Regedit. And make sure WatchBrowser has the data value 0.

By the way, I bought and use GetRight and really like it, but I
do not have it intercept browser clicks. I prefer to drag links
onto the little GetRight window.

Regards,
Bill

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: