Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:26:42 -0500
Harvey Segal wrote:

-----Original Message-----
My original question

Jim Meagher wrote:
>>If you still have your Win 3.x disks, you can
>>copy the RECORDER.EXE file into Win 9x and
>>it will work.

  I doubt if anyone will have kept their 3.x disks !
  But it seems surprising that Windows 98 has dropped
  such a useful feature.

Hello All:
I just copied  Cardfile.ex_ from my Win 3.1 installation floppies to my
SparQ drive E. I'm running Win 98SE. I changed the file extension from  .ex_
to .exe and tried to run the program.  Got the error message that it was not
a valid Win 32 application. I tried the same thing with the only other
Cardfile file on the floppy, Cardfile.hl_ . In this case I got the message
that it was not a valid Windows help file or was corrupted. Where am I going
wrong? On my last installation I saved all the Cardfile data but lost the
program itself somewhere.
TIA, Peter Darrach

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com