Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 23:26:26 -0600
I am new at burning CDs and the problem I am having is that every time I download music and then burn it to a CD, it always chops off about the last 10 seconds of every song.   Other people I have talked to have the same problem.  I have heard that you have to convert everythig to something else, but I don't know what or how to do it.  The wav files are the ones I was recording....I kow I can convert midis etc to waves, but it is the wavs that are coming out short.  Does anyone know what to do for this?

I have a Pentium III 600mhz Blaster PC by Empac, with a DVD-ROM drive and a 4X CD-R/RW drive.  I have 512 mb RAM and a 10 g HD.  I am using Easy CD Creator v 4.02e.  Also, the spin Doctor part of the program won't record anything when I try to use it. It says it does, and it adjusts the volume and tracks, etc. but it won't burn any CDs.   Any help would be appreciated.

Pam Pedersen

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>