Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:19:34 -0700
  The computer can -- with enough software -- make sense of a great variety
of ways that files may be placed on a CD.  CD players are, generally, not
nearly so flexible.

  First of all, your burning program (there are many available) needs to be
told that you are making an AUDIO CD and not a DATA CD.  Exactly how you do
that will depend on what program you use.

  While there are a number of popular PC sound formats, most CD players only
play one very limited set of formats closely related to .WAV.  Some burning
programs will automatically convert a wide range of other formats once
they've been told, as above, that the result is supposed to be an AUDIO CD;
some may require you to convert other formats separately before burning.

  Oh -- *MOST* modern CD players can play an AUDIO CD-R from a burner, but
older players weren't always so capable.  It's possible that even if you get
everything right with the format, your car player may not be able to handle
CD-Rs.

David Gillett

On 24 Oct 2006 at 13:50, Kay Huff wrote:

Date sent:      	Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:50:00 -0500
Send reply to:  	PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
From:           	Kay Huff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        	[PCSOFT] Burning cd to play in auto
To:             	[log in to unmask]