Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:02:45 -0500
I'm not quite sure ... check to see what your internet explorer start page
is ... under options.  If it lists that file then change it and maybe
investigate what that file is.  Also ... since it happens when you boot up,
perhaps you have IE setup somehow to start at boot up, or maybe your
internet connection.

Also ... about the white screen as the background.  Go into display
properties   ---> click on the "web" tab and see if the "view my active
desktop as web page" is checked.  If it is, uncheck it and you may just get
your IBM logo back.  Heck this might solve all of your problems.

Also ... check for virus'.

Good Luck,

Bill Nussbaumer

At 06:47 PM 12/2/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a 400Mhz IBM Computer. Just recently everytime the computer boots
>up an error message comes up that says: INTERNET EXPLORER SCRIPT ERROR.
>
>Also it tells me URL:file//c:windows\application data\microsoft\internet
>explorer\desktop.htt
>
>The background on the desktop always comes up white now, while before I
>had the IBM Logo as the wallpaper.
>
>Could anyone help me correct this problem.
>
>David

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org