Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 02:37:54 -0400
Howie Thurer  wrote:
Any way to determine which files are corrupted (empty file) without opening each and
every file?

Hi Howie,

Just for clarification : When you say you have empty files, do you in fact mean empty
folders? Or do you mean that the files are listed,but have 0 (zero) bytes?

Windows Explorer does show file size,but not folder size.
There are ways to show folder size as well.

Over time I have collected a list of utilities that do show the size of folders. (Below)

The first set of apps is using a DLL and is run as a service,
It will also add a new column in Windows Explorer.(may have to be added (ticked)
under View > Choose Details
The second set is comprised of programs that can be run on demand to reveal folder sizes.

Programs that show folder size  (All Freeware)

Folder Size    freeware
http://foldersize.sourceforge.net/

http://markd.mvps.org/

http://www.rotebetasoftware.net/wp/freeware/folder-size/

http://www.sulaco.co.za/downloads.htm   FolderSize
Scroll almost to the bottom of the page

http://www.sliver.com/dotnet/foldersizebrowser/  or on
http://www.codeplex.com/FolderSizeBrowser

http://delphi.about.com/library/weekly/aa081605a.htm

Directory Size Monitor
http://www.app-zilla.com/directorysize_monitor.html

TreeSize Free
http://www.jam-software.com/freeware/index.shtml

DirLot
http://soft.km.ua/soft/dirlot/index.en.html

MeinPlatz 1.63
http://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freeware/MeinPlatz

DirSize
http://users.csc.calpoly.edu/~bfriesen/software/dirsize.shtml

Disktective
http://www.disktective.com/

Mousesoft Directory Size
http://www.mousesoft.co.uk/index.php?mds

DirSpace
http://www.freshsoftware.com/dirspace/

SC-DiskInfo
http://www.soft-central.net/diskinfo.php

Visual Directory Explorer
http://www.sb-software.com/visdir/

Disk Space Visualizer
http://www.z-a-recovery.com/tools-visualizer.htm

There is enough choice to show your folder sizes on any drive.

If I mis-understood,maybe other readers may find it useful ;)

Peter E.