Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
olushola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:49:46 -0500
I've heard a lot of bad things about Pinnacle's capture device. The CODEC that
many people use is Huffy. It is free, fast, virtually no loss, and it results in
small file sizes (given that it is "lossless").

Go here to get more information about it.
http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=HuffYUV

HTH

Olushola Sowande