Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:05:44 +0000
Greetings Ian and list--

For my Win98 installations I routinely edit c:\windows\scanreg.ini
and change the MaxBackupCopies line to = a higher number than 5.

The down side of this is that scanreg /restore will only display
five (5) registry backups, so if the one you need is not displayed,
you'll need to do some file renaming to get it "into the list".

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert