Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:12:28 -0700
  Two "obvious" possibilities spring to mind:

1.  Although the amount of text is probably about the same, does the latest
one use additional fonts?

2.  You describe your usual process as "convert" and the current issue as
"save as".  The .PDF format was designed for write-once storage devices, so
that and updated .PDF file contains all of the original material, plus the
new and pointers that say to use the new instead.  So if you were editing it
as .PDF, as little as 8 "save as" steps could turn ~250KB into ~2MB.

David Gillett

On 22 Oct 2003 at 10:43, Laura Bruzas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Whenever I convert my 4 page newsletter prepared using Publisher to a pdf
> file for emailing, it's about 240KB.  When I saved the current issue as a pdf
> file though at says it was 2.05 MB.
>
> Same layout, same number of pages.  Any ideas what may have happened?
>
> Laura Bruzas
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com