Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
danial Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:58:56 EST
Hello all,
I am having a problem opening a zip file. I went to a website and downloaded
a program that I had been wanting for some time. The download went fine, but
when I tried to unzip it I got the message "no valid zip entries." So I
downloaded it a second time with the same results. I don't think it is the
program because a friend downloaded it with no problem. Also, when I look at
the properties of the zip file it says there are 1.99 MB of data there.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this. I am using win 98SE with 256 MB of Ram
and 24 Gigs of free hard disk space. The zip program I am using is Cam Unzip.
I am also using AOL's browser.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Sharon Gibson
Greenville, South Carolina