Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:12:17 -0400
At 10/10/00 08:21 AM, Brian Fink wrote:

>I have a running computer after a format, but the illegal operations are
>killing me. Mostly occurring while running IE. The most frequent one
>involves
>mshtml.dll errors.
>
>The only info I have is it's a Packard Bell Multimedia 215.(Friends
>computer)

 From MS KB that may apply to you situation:

SYMPTOMS
When you are browsing with Internet Explorer, you may receive random

Iexplore caused an invalid page fault in module Mshtml.dll...

error messages. These error messages may be intermittent and are generally
associated with using High Color (16-bit) or True Color (24-bit) color depths.

CAUSE

This behavior can occur when you are using an older third-party display
driver.

RESOLUTION

To resolve this problem, use the appropriate method(s):

Method 1
Contact the manufacturer of your display adapter about obtaining a possible
driver update that works correctly with Windows 95.

Method 2
Reduce the Color Palette setting in Display properties to 256 Color, using
The following steps:

Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.

Double-click Display.

Click the Settings tab.

In the Color Palette box, click 256 Color.

Click OK.

Restart your computer when you are prompted to do so.

MORE INFORMATION

The Mshtml.dll file is responsible for image rendering within Internet Explorer

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html