Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 14:15:21 +0200
Hi

Important Files to Back-up are:
Address Book Contacts
Any Driver updates you downloaded
WinZip (Although u can dwnld this its a bit easier and quicker to have it on
disk instead of having to wait until u have installed your broswer and setup you
internet connection b4 u can unzip files)
Email

Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa
Http://user.lia.net/hains
Http://www.ct.lia.net

>I use Windows 98 and Netscape 4.5.  I am wondering which files on my
>hard drive are essential to back up onto zip disks in case of a hd
>crash.   The ones I have already backed up are my data files and the
>Netscape Bookmarks file.  What are some others that need to be backed
>up?  I have a W98 Startup Disk.  Thanks for any advice.

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: