Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:08:10 -0600
From: "Bruce Watts" :Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 11:42 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Web connection

> Please advise:
>
> When I start my system and invoke my DSL connection, I can launch explorer
or AOL and browse without any problems.  If I close the browser and then run
another application that requires the CD ROM drive or even a word document
from the HD, when I go back tolaunch either browser it takes a long time to
open and eventually times out.  This also happens if I switch between AOL
and IE and vise-versa. If I close the DSL connection and re-open it, this
somtimes corrects the problem. Any ideas?

> The system: P III 667 133 MHz, 128MB, Pacific Bell DSL, Kingston Ethernet
card.

> Thx
> Bruce W.

Bruce

Not sure if this will help but I have DSL and AOL.  When my kids use AOL on
my computer, even though I have selected connect through TCP/IP on AOL, it
constantly changes my connection type in IE to Always dial my default
connection.  I have to manually go into IE => Tools =>Internet Options =>
Connections and change my selection back to Never dial a connection.  I am
then able to use IE again without it timing out.

Mary Wolden

                       http://freepctech.com/rode