Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:23:33 -0800
You need to change your file associations - buy you knew that. How to do it?
You did not tell us what version of Windows you are using. In XP, you open
explorer (not IE) and click on tools. Select "Folder Options" and click on
the "File Types" tab. There will be a list of file types including the
extensions associated with the type. Find the one that you want to change
and then either delete it or click on the "Change" button. If you delete it,
you can add it using the way you did (but wrong) last time. Or you can click
change and select the program you want associated with the type.

If you use another version of Windows, the process is similar, but the
sequence of commands to get there is a bit different.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode