Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 23:35:15 -0800
Kristine,

Try this!

Step 1: Select the text you want to print in your web browser (It should
now be darkened) and press "Ctrl" (Control Key) and the "C" key together
(to copy).
Step 2: Open "Windows Notepad" (included with windows) and paste the text
in Notepad. [Press "Ctrl" (Control Key) and the "V" key together (to paste).]
Step 3: Print from Notepad.
Note: Besides notepad, any word processor will work including Word,
WordPerfect, Microsoft Write, etc..

Good Luck.

J. Dent

At 05:20 PM 11/8/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>How do you just print the text you want, instead of printing out intire
>web pages?
>Thank you, kristine LaVon

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml