Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Priol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:40:53 +1000
Jim, I did a clean install of Win98 and commenced re-installing all my
programs.
At some time along the way, the shutdown started stopping just before the
"It is now safe to turn off the computer" screen.
While at a local computer supplier, was informed that the problem was caused
by Norton Anti-virus V4.0.
Immediately the program was removed, shutdown returned to normal.
What else can I say?.
Regards,
Alan.

Alan, I'm curious. I've been running Norton Anti virus on 98 since the
commercial version was released; actually, I got my copy of 98 a week
before the official date. I've had no problems at all with NAV. That
system is a Pentium 233 with 64 MB SDRAM with eprom. It's a Matsonic
TX-PRO2 motherboard, a 32X Acer cd-rom, 56k modem, SCSI HP 2cx
scanner--upgraded to 6100 software. To add to the hardware mix-up, I've
got an Iomega zip drive on a second parallel port -- old ISA card from
my computer parts museum, because zip drive wasn't compatible with the
motherboard parallel port. Now, it all hums along fine on 98 with lots
of legacy 16 bit programs, because of my client's needs. Once I'm happy
with this setup, I'll network it into my other systems.