Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:12:22 -0400
SIGH :-<

I'm still having problems getting hover buttons
to behave correctly.

Problem #1
At my Church's web site, http://www.ezy.net/~christumc,
I can not get the AU sound files to play.

I have confirmed that pathing to the the two AU files
is correct AND they will play on thier own -- both in my
local copy of the web and also in the real
version on the 'net.

If you want to check this,
you can goto http://www.ezy.net/~christumc/camera.au
and download/play one of the sound bites.

Problem #2
On my company web site, http://www.ezy.net/~microsol
I can't get the hover graphics to display as transparent.
The basic GIFs used to construct the buttons are transparent
and if I place the basic GIF on the page, it IS transparent
but when displayed in the menu frame as a button, they overlay
the background image.

I have finally pulled out the few remaining hairs on my shiney
little head, so any ideas/suggestions will be most appreciated.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**