Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nancy Havenhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 12:56:30 -0700
I was working on a PC that is an OLD Windows 3.1 33Mhz 4MB machine (how
did we ever survive?) when I try to launch Netscape or try to launch my
dialer directly or from time to time when I try to launch excel I get
the following message:

"EMM386 has detected error #06 in an application at memory address
00B8:0B29.  To minimize the chance of data loss, EMM386 has halted your
computer.  For more information see the readme.txt file.  To restart
your computer, press enter."

Then of course I have to reboot. Always the same message.  Always the
same memory address.

I found zippo in the readme.txt file in Windows, no other readme.txt
that I could find (ie: in root).

Is machine getting ready to die (bad memory?).....Any suggestions?
Advice? (of course - other than get a new machine)

Nancy Havenhill