Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 20:28:13 -0700
Joseph,
I suspect that something is up with your USB port. In the past I have had
just that kind of grief installing printers, scanners, external DVD, you
name it. All with XP Pro. You may want to uninstall USB stuff in Device
Manager and try again. I have also found that USB doesn't like things to be
moved around from port to port. Kind of negates the daisy chain abilities of
USB, but can be a problem. Try with the scanner turned on and off. Believe
me, I wound up doing a complete re-install of XP just to get my external DVD
to work. Was worth it as EVERYTHING works great now. Good luck.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA