Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:10:11 -0800
Are you saying that only PDF files that came through the e-mail as
attachments can't be opened? Can you open other PDF files? This would narrow
down the problem as being you e-mail client or your Adobe reader
installation.

Have you tried to copy the files to another computer to see if they will
open there?

Peter
The NoSpin Group