Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Ottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:48:07 -0500
Hello Siva (and Happy New Year!),

Unsolicited email advice to delete SULFNBK. EXE because it is a virus or may
be a virus-infected file is a hoax, but the issue has been muddied-up a bit
by the fact that in rare instances this file can be infected a variant of
the Magistar virus.

DO NOT DELETE this file, but run a complete virus scan of all files on your
computer to rule out infection.  In the unlikely event you discover that the
file is infected, then follow the instructions available at the following
referenced links to restore a fresh copy to the appropriate directory.

--
You can learn more about this virus hoax (and what to do if you've already
deleted the file) at the following McAfeee. com website:

SULFNBK Hoax
(Aliases: sulfnbk. exe)
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99084

--
For more information on how to use the Microsoft Extract command
(referenced in the McAfee article cited above),

How to Extract Original Compressed Windows Files,
Article ID: Q129605
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q129605

--
Jeffrey Ottie