Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:30:17 -0700
William,

Try removing NSW Pro 2001 completely and then install NSW 2004.  After that
is done, try to reinstall NSW Pro 2001 (and only Ghost if it allows you to
do that).  Norton wants you to buy the full NSW Pro 2004 so trys to prevent
you from using any part of the 2001 edition that you had previously paid
for. Norton makes products that are very difficult to deal with so expect
more problems in the future. I for one will never use another Symantec
product since there are other products out there that are more friendly.
And don't expect much help from Symantec's tech people.

J. Dent