Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:38:05 EST
> I need to set up a simple web page to get pictures and info to my many kids
and grandkids.  Many in my age group are having the same problem. We just
don't easily adapt to this new medium.  Suggestions would be appreciated by me
and other, not so young folks.>
>  Thanks,
>  Jim Ellis

Jim:
Don't think you're alone with this feeling.  You are not.  I.E. Go to AARP.org
and read up on what other 50+ 's are doing in the PC world.  Read where AARP
and Microsoft offer programs across the USA for people interested in PCs.
They offer several things of interest.
(To join AARP call 1-800-424-3410)

Also:
Check for any local PC User Groups in your area.  Try APCUG.  (Don't remember
if its .org or .com)  They provide links to registered user groups.

Check community colleges for beginner courses.  Senior discount at state
sponsored CC's make it almost free.

Last, simply point your web browser to some of the many online sites that
offer PC help such as Cnet.com; PCWorld.com; PCMag.com. and look for
tutorials.  Just learn at your own pace.

Mike Hayes

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com