Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:52:00 -0600
Hi All,

I posted awhile ago about losing the Help file with XP. Now, I can't
remember where I read it, but they said that Easy cleaner would destroy the
Help file under XP, and yep, I had installed and run Easy Cleaner. So, I
did the whole reinstall thing along with phoning home to Microsoft, and
I've been fine ever since.

HTH,

JoAnn Watts

At 09:11 PM 1/1/2002, you wrote:

>I don't use Black Ice since Zone Alarm has been around, but I generaly don't
>close it or anything for that matter when running Easy Cleaner. BTW, I just
>installed Easy Cleaner on a fresh install of XP Pro, used his reg patch and
>it works just as great as ever.
>
>Brad Loomis
>Los Angeles, CA
>

>-