Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Scott, Stan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:20:22 -0500
Upgrade to SR-2.  This will fix the bug.

Stan Scott
KPMG Client Service Technology
mailto:[log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Grabb [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 1999 5:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook 97

I am trying to print a monthly view of my January 1999 calendar but it
keeps printing January 2099.  February 1999 prints OK and so does
December 1998.  Any ideas?

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]
is unauthorized.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com