Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:06:13 -0600
From: "Emie DelRosario" :Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 1:52 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Newsgroup Access

>I'm trying to access different Newsgroups through Outlook Express >5.1.
From OE's desktop I click the Newsgroups box, then 'Subscribe >to
Newsgroups'.  At this point OE takes me to the Newsgroups >list
(supposedly).  A downloading icon shows file transfer from folder to >folder
and the same time a message says, "Downloading a list of >newsgroups
available on the server.  This only needs to be downloaded >once and may
take few minutes......."

>However, the 'downloading' abruptly stops and a message pops up >saying..
"There are no items which match your current filter criteria."  I >have not
mess around with any settings or options for 'Newsgroups' in >my Outlook
Express.  The geeks in my ISP tried to help but couldn't >figure this one
out.  Anyone out there who would be kind enough to >share their expertise
with me?  I will really appreciate it.  TIA!

>Emie DelRosario

Emie,

Have you added a Newsgroup account to your accounts?  If you haven't added a
newsgroup account then you need to.  Go to "Tools" => "Account", then slect
the news tab and then click "Add".  the newsproup wizard will walk you
through adding a newgroup account.  When you go to Newsgroups it will
download all available newgroups on that server.  You should be able to then
filter the newsgroups to find ones at that server to subscribe to.

Mary Wolden

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>