Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:51:38 -0500
Remember there are TWO parts to anti virus protection.
1. The "engine" which is the actual software that does the
    inspecting and detection.
2. The database of known virii.

Your protection is only as good as the database
you have installed.

In other words, if you purchase, download, and install
__THE__ most current version of anybrand AV program.
It will not know anything about a new virus that gets
developed and released tomorrow.

As Bob Wright said in his original post, this was(is) ....
a brand new variation of an older virus.