Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:50:09 -0000
Success with the Favorites, but only by dragging and dropping.  (The import
method wouldn't work.)

On the address book, not so lucky:  First I moved the address book folder
from the CD to my hard drive.  When I try to import it to Outlook Express, I
get an error message that says it's being used by another application.  When
I try to open the old address book on the CD, which is found in
Window/Applications/Microsoft/AddressBook, I get the same message.  It's
simply the file on the CD they burned for me, so no other application can be
using it.  Does this make any sense?  Am I looking at the wrong Address Book
file?
Carol Hanson

> Carol;
>  To import favorites use the import feature under "file"
> in internet explorer. Or you can just copy the favorites files
> and paste them into the proper directory on the new computer.
>
> Your OE address book will have the extension .wab
> so do a search of the cd for "*.wab"
> then use the import feature from OE to import the address book
> and your email messages if you wish.
> I have found you sometimes  have to copy the mail folder from the cd to
the
> the new hard drive, and change the "read only" attribute of the files
before
> importing into OE

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal