Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:29:01 -0400
When using NetZero, you do not need to (and should NOT)
modify the DUN connectoid settings that NetZero put there.
If you are using another ISP, it is "OK" to modify the
conectiods for _some_ of the "other" ones. There are many
exceptions to that though, so watch out...
If it "looks" proprietary (or is) it is usually not good to mess
with things. Most of the free services that start "AD" stuff will
not work if you mess with them.

NetZero sort of builds a "shell" around the DUN and RAS stuff
and you must change "their" settings from the first ZeroPort
screen, not the Control Panel or the DialUp Networking section.

Since your email had the NetZero advertisement at the end, I
assume the ZeroPort is working properly and you are actually
using their servers for SMTP -- (sending mail).

I can only guess you are trying to get "direct access" to NetZero
settings... You MUST use their ZeroPort stuff so they can start
the "AD" stuff. If you defeat that, you are in violation of the TOS
and they will terminate your account.

I hope I have read your message correctly,  and been of some
help in what you are "trying" to do...         Rick Glazier