Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:24:02 +1000
hi
Hit the delete key when your computer is booting up and displays the
message "Hit del to edit bios"
One of the options in the bios is the boot sequence, this is where you tell
it which drives to check and in what order.
Caution: If you are not familiar with the bios be very careful and do not
change anything but the boot order, and make sure that you let the computer
boot to the hard drive C: because without that you wont get windows at all.

Leigh Jennings

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>