Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:46:10 -0600
Please do not reply to ADMIN messages using this mailing list.
Your message will not be processed to the list.  A response
can be sent to:  [log in to unmask] or me personally.

Hopefully, this is the last ADMIN message for a long time.

Our Network Operations Center is back On Line as of a few
hours ago.   Drew Dunn has worked his magic and we are at
full strength again.

That means the following are all working again:

1)  The NOSPIN.ORG web site
2)  The file download area on NOSPIN.COM
3)  The NOSPIN.ORG email accounts
4)  The live cam into our Network Operations Center

Once again, thanks for being patient through this mess.   Hopefully
we will not see this sort of thing again soon!

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org