Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:03:50 -0600
At 06:01 PM 7/29/99 , CAL Zimmerman wrote:
>At 10:18 PM 7/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>I have a client using Eudora 4.0.  He needs to know the name of the file
>>which contains his default address book.  He needs to back it up prior
>>to emptying it.
>
>There is a folder called   Nickname
>
>It should hold all of his address book information - and there may be
>several files.

I just checked into my Eudora application and the Address files are not
in the Nickname directory, using version 4.2.   That may because I have
been updating with each new version since v2.xx

In my Eudora application, the address book is in the main Eudora directory and
  consists of two files:

    ...\Eudora\nndbase.txt
    ...\Eudora\nndbase.toc

If you will click on  TOOLS / Directory Services, it will show you a list
of databases.  By highlighting the Eudora Nicknames listing and clicking
on MODIFY button, it will display where the Address book is stored on
your clients machine.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org