Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:54:31 -0700
I'm using it (you're looking at the result).  I shifted from my tried and
true UNIX email program to Outlook 98 and I wouldn't change back.  It
strikes me as a combination of Outlook Express and Outlook 97, with the good
parts of each.  It's not a slow resource hog like Outlook 97, and it's got
way more features than Outlook Express.

It also works quite nicely on a fairly slow P150 that I use for Internet
stuff, so I'm happy.

Drew Dunn