Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 23:42:56 -0700
Allie,

Easy!  Rows and columns can be made the same height or width by selecting
(darkening) the rows or columns you wish to change (best way is to click on
the column letter or row number) and then go to "format,"column(s) or
row(s) and set the height or width you wish and it is done!

J. Dent

At 04:44 PM 5/7/2004, you wrote:
>Is there a way to select several rows & make them all the same width?
>Instead of changing each one with the mouse pointer.    You can do this
>easily in MS Word but I don't see how in Excel.
>
>Allie Mckinley
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>