Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 07:39:28 -0500
Hi Sandra,

This error may be caused by adware. One is called "WebSavingsfromEbates". If
you don't have Ad-aware and SpyBot Search & Destroy go here to get them:

SpyBot Search & Destroy
http://tinyurl.com/btf8

Ad-aware
http://www.lavasoft.de/

Install, update and run both of them. You can safely have them get rid of
anything they find. The only drawback may be if you have freeware programs
that depend on adware for support, they may not function properly. The error
indicates you have done this already and the probable cause is a startup
entry that is looking for the adware program. Check these two links for more
information and a fix. The first is a Google Answers page and the second a
Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=310546

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831427

I suggest you use SpywareGuard and SpywareBlaster to protect you from
getting some of these "bad guys" in the future. Check them out here:

SpywareGuard
http://wilderssecurity.net/spywareguard.html

SpywareBlaster

Sven Swanson, Sr.